If you are unable to get in and out of your living room chair without risk of discomfort or pain, or if your doctor or therapist recommends you acquire an adjustable chair to assist you, then you need the Kellen power recliner. With just the touch of a button on the power remote, this chair will lift up to your standing position, so you can easily settle back and enjoy some down time. Once you are ready to get up, you can power yourself forward and up safely and comfortably, feeling especially secure because of the sturdy non-skid frame. Dark brown non-slip PU upholstery with transitional styling, pillowy arms and back cushions, and stitch detailing makes this recliner an attractive addition to your living space.
- Overall Dimension: 31 x 38 x 41H
- Seat Width: 17"
- Seat Depth: 20"
- Seat Height: 18"
- Weight Capacity: 300 lbs
- Country of Origin: China
- Medical Lift Chair for those with mobility concerns, recuperating from an incident, recovering from a medical procedure, or have chronic musculoskeletal ailments
- Designed for those who risk a fall, discomfort or pain when getting in or out of a living room chair
- Alleviates pain to neck, back and joints by eliminating the need to support yourself when lowering into or pushing up from a seat
- Power remote raises chair to your standing position, at the desired pace controlled by the touch of a button
- Fashioned as a regular recliner, but functions as a medical assistant
- Recommended by doctors and therapists
- Dark brown non-skid PU upholstery
- Fully padded foam seat and back cushion
- No assembly required
- Color: Dark brown
- Material: Bonded leather
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.